Here’s a set of conditions which may be hanging around with you this Thursday, and causing you not to have as great a week/month as you’re really capable of.
- You may not have had your Monday blast, as I suggested on Monday, increasing the chances of you not having the week you’d like to have.
- You may have carried on your weekend treats into Monday and Tuesday, therefore not exactly developing the drive and energy to train hard or not even train at all.
- You may be worried about your job or business, with all the government cuts coming, I hear of a lot of pessimism again and it is very worrying for a lot of people.
- You may have emotional strife, worries on a personal level that make it hard to get workouts done and certainly not big performances.
- Your shopping list may not have been done last week, instead you are relying on bits and bobs from the local shop, petrol station and the odd takeaway, after all it seems a lot easier doesn’t it?
- Your sleep is terrible, its unsettled and you wake up shattered, leaving no energy and your irritability is at an all time high!
- You may have a glass of wine every night, that turns into a bottle sometimes? Number one way to destroy your training for the week and put extra body fat on!
- You hang out with friends who make fun of exercise, who ridicule exercise and give you pearls of wisdom such as the famous “one life you have, its too short to exercise”! This is one of my “favourites”!
- You have turned into a story teller, you tell your kids and maybe grandkids that you were really in shape “once upon a time”, but that was in the past and those days are “behind you now”. This is getting pitiful isn’t it?
- You have lost all self-belief and self-confidence and reached the bottom of a big deep rut, nothing can help it seems and life is now one big day to day struggle! Desperation is good, it will mean to you that you are finally desperate to change it all around, as life is unbearable surely being that much overweight, inactive and depressed? The ONLY way is up surely?
EVERY SINGLE ONE of these reasons why you’re not performing well is helped TO A GREAT DEGREE by exercising and eating a whole lot better, this is an absolute fact and the big question is, like every day this week, are you going to actually do it or is life going to be one big feel sorry for yourself exercise?
I don’t say this to pick on anyone, but im saying that I know the truth and the all natural remedy for your lack of energy, lack of optimum health and lack of real attitude to conquer all TEN of those scenario’s.
The big question is are you going to do it right now or not? It all starts again with the first step and im right behind you so lets do it!!